Click the banner below for which contest you want to register for:
CARROLL BROADCASTING/CARROLL ENTERPRISES INC.
PROMOTION & CONTEST RULES
WKJC - WIOS - WQLB - WKJZ - WTZM
1. To participate in a promotion no purchase will be necessary. There will be no prize substitutions. Prizes are non transferable and not negotiable. Prizes can not be exchanged for cash and have no cash equivalent.
2. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, if any.
Winners will need to sign a W-9 form, provided by Carroll Broadcasting/Carroll Enterprises Inc. before receiving any prize valued at over $600.00.
3. Only one winner per household, duplicate entry will disqualify contestant. Must be 18 years of age or older. Contestants using an alias name will be disqualified. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Satisfactory proof of identification and age must be presented before claiming a prize.
4. A person cannot enter on behalf of another person.
5. Carroll Broadcasting/Carroll Enterprises Inc. is not responsible for lost or delayed mail, for telephone or fax equipment failures, or for e-mail system malfunctions causing a contestant to lose or delay the chance to participate.
6. Employees of Carroll Broadcasting/Carroll Enterprises Inc., and persons involved with providing the prize or award, or the immediate families of such employees are not eligible to participate to win.
7. By participating, winners grant permission for their likeness and voice, telephone call to be recorded and rebroadcast for promotional use on Carroll Broadcasting/Carroll Enterprises Inc. radio stations and web sites.
8. This contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising marketing agencies of/for any radio station or cable television franchise in the Northeast Michigan area or total survey areas defined by Arbitron Radio.
9. Carroll Broadcasting/Carroll Enterprises Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value at its discretion, either before or after a winner has been selected.
10. Carroll Broadcasting/Carroll Enterprises Inc. management will have sole discretion to decide any questions concerning the interpretation of rules governing the promotion and the administration of the promotion, and such decisions shall be final.
11. In case of a tie, Carroll Broadcasting/Carroll Enterprises Inc. reserves the right to choose the winner by any method it deems appropriate.
12. Carroll Broadcasting/Carroll Enterprises Inc. radio stations limit the winning of prizes to once every 30 days. The only exception to that rule is if we call a listener. If a listener has won prior to our call, that listener will be eligible to win again. A listener also has 30 days to pick up prize. If not claimed it shall be put back in the prize closet.
13. Carroll Broadcasting/Carroll Enterprises Inc. reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime as well as end a contest anytime. However, all changes will be published on the Carroll Broadcasting/Carroll Enterprises Inc. website and effective that date. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering the contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
14. Carroll Broadcasting/Carroll Enterprises Inc. reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
15. No promotion, promotion rules or explanations thereof shall be construed or implemented in any way which violates applicable laws and regulations, including FCC rules and regulations.
16. Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against Carroll Broadcasting/Carroll Enterprises Inc. related to the promotion.